VAT @ 20%
FREE Delivery available
• Tweeter unit hand made by PSI Audio.
• Flat frequency response.
• Optimised directivity by phase coherency.
• Class G low-temperature amplifier stage.
• Rotation of mid-range section for horizontal use.
• Compatible with industry standard mounting systems.
• Amplifier unit acoustically uncoupled from speaker cabinet.
• Protection circuits with overload indicator.
• Real balanced input.
• Designed for stereo and multichannel monitoring.
• Magnetically shielded for use close to video monitors.
• It is black
• It's a good size
• It sounds good
The PSI A25M-BLK Active Studio Monitor is the pinnacle of current PSI Audio system development, featuring a staggering precision of +/- 1.5 dB tolerance between 38Hz and 20KHz.
The tweeter unit is hand-crafted in-house in order to ensure performance and accuracy. These highly optimised features make the PSI A25M-BLK unique. A true reference speaker for stereo and surround sound applications where ultimate precision is required. The powerful tri-amplified output stages features the unique “AOI” output stages and has a protection circuit, which can be monitored via the red LED on the front panel. The active crossover, with integrated “CPR”, gives the PSI A25M--BLK unprecedented impulse behaviour – with excellent stereo imaging.
The crossover is also optimized for maximum phase coherence, which allows for a very broad horizontal and vertical ideal listening area. Tilting the mid-high range unit by 90° maintains the directivity accuracy when using the speaker horizontally. The PSI A25M-BLK‘s electronics are housed in a unit mechanically isolated from the speaker cabinet to avoid resonance at high sound pressure levels.